Thursday, July 5, 2012

Take Vitamins or Not?

Generally speaking, I am not one for supplements such as vitamins.  I believe we should get everything we need from the FOODs we eat, not the pills we pop.

There are many reasons I do not support the need for vitamins and other supplements, but we would probably be here all day if I would to list every single one out for you.  Instead, here is an abbreviated version: a quick video!  The video summarizes some of the reasons I believe we should get all the nutrients we need from food, and not a pill that we pop every morning before we brush our teeth.

Click here to check out the video!

Side note: There is a time and place for all supplements... if you doctor recommended it to you! If your doc says you should be taking a supplement, then you should be taking it.  BUT, if you saw a spot about the supplement on a TV show, you probably don't need it...  Sorry Dr. Oz, I completely disagree with you about supplements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment