Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Start Tomorrow, TODAY

Trying to balance the heavy load of family, work, school, household obligations, so on and so fourth, can be really time consuming... I hear it all the time.  People say they don't have time to do this, and they need more hours in a day to do that.

Well, are you ever going to have time to do the things that matter most?  When is your health going to trump everything else and take the front seat?  If you don't have your health, you don't have your life.

Remember this:

Tomorrow will always be waiting for you another day, but the future starts today.  You need to take action today!  Get a start on your future now.... not tomorrow. 


Classic example, I'll start my diet tomorrow or on Monday.  I have heard this one a 1,000 times.  Why does it have to be another day to start?  Why can't it be NOW?!?!

Part of me speculates it because you are too overwhelmed to start the task.  Or do you truly want to take on the task?  Are you just talking big game, and not really ready to act on it?

Starting a "diet" can be overwhelming.  You can't eat this, you should eat that... but don't have too much.  Too many rules! My next post is going to be my take on a healthy lifestyle and eating right... from a realistic dietitian's perspective

Back up.  Let me reiterate that a REALISTIC dietitian's perspective.

I know that not everyone will stop drinking regular soda, or give up candy or chips, or can afford to eat organic.  We have to work together to find ways to improve our eating habits and our lifestyle.

Stay tuned for more... until then, Sleep Good & Dream BIG! 


No comments:

Post a Comment