Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Crazy Busy...

I have officially gotten lost in the day-to-day struggle of juggling multiple obligations.  I am attempting to finish my master's thesis this quarter for school.  I am in the process of completing all of my statistics, and trying to finishing writing the paper at the same time.  Needless to say I am busy.  

Did I mention I have two kids, a husband, a part-time job, and on the side I am trying to start a business with a peer??  Yea, it's busy in my neck of the woods.  Not just with the thesis work, but with everything else.  For that, I have not been writing as much lately, and I probably won't be able to write very often for a while. 

I am, however, working on getting the family fed half way decent meals in-between all of the chaos.  Last night, 'breakfast for dinner.'  We had turkey bacon (the husband approves!), eggs, toast, and fruit.  No veggies, but we did have whole grain bread!  We will make up for the lack of veggies last night buy having extra today.  It will all balance out in the long run.  After all, the key to success is balance.  Some days are better than others, but in the grand scheme of things, it all balances out.  

Hopefully life slows down just a tad in the next few months so allow me to get back on this blogging thing... Until then, cheers and try to eat right (well, most days of the week)! 

-KC 

No comments:

Post a Comment